Policy on distribution of notifications and marketing information
April 8, 2019
1. This policy on the distribution of notifications and marketing information (hereinafter the “Policy on information distribution”) is published by “Eco-Vector” LLC, OGRN 1099847039907, INN/KPP 7806423692/784101001, located at: Office 1N, Bldg. 3A, Aptekarsky Lane, Saint Petersburg (hereinafter the “Site Administrator”) to govern the distribution of different types of email marketing notifications and messages to any person (hereinafter the “User”) that uses the website www.eco-vector.com operated by the Site Administrator (hereinafter the “Site”).
2. The Site Administrator respects the right of each User to only receive messages that accord with their stated preferences.
3. The User is not required to agree to receive any messages from the Site Administrator, who shall make every effort to enable the User to interact as comfortably and confidently with the Site as possible.
4. The Site Administrator pays particular attention to the issue of mass unsolicited messages (hereinafter “Spam”). Spam inflicts considerable damage on the entire community of Internet users, particularly as the number of users of cell phones and smart phones continues to grow. In this regard, the Site Administrator shall adhere to the following measures to combat Spam:
4.1 Obtain the User’s prior consent for the distribution of messages by the Site Administrator;
4.2 Include accurate identification information about the Site Administrator in the text of each message;
4.3 Enable Users to opt out of receiving messages distributed by the Site Administrator.
5. The Policy on information distribution is only informative in nature and shall under no conditions be considered as a public offer pursuant to valid legislation.
6. All terms used in the Policy on information distribution shall be interpreted in accordance with the End User License Agreement available on the Site, unless otherwise specified by the Policy of information distribution.