BMJ и Best Practice
The British Medical Journal is one of the four largest global medical databases with unique opportunities for search for medical information and its application.
BMJ journals cover the latest achievements of clinical practice and research. The evidence-based center of BMJ develops tools and renders services in the area of the evidence-based medicine, for example, Best Practice — a database for medical practitioners.
Coverage and materials of database:
- 80+ peer-reviewed journals;
- 20 medical occupations;
- BMJ Best Practice ‒ 30 medical occupations;
- 250+ medical calculators;
- 400+ leaflets for patients;
- BMJ Open Access — open access journal;
- BMJ Learning — tools for education;
- BMJ Exams.
Eco-Vector is the official distributor of the journals of BMJ and Best Practice in the Russian Federation
- Take out a subscription for access to this resource
- Arrange intramural training for the company’s employees