Bentham Science Publishing
Electronic journals of publishing house Bentham Science Publishing are publications in the central issues of medicine, pharmacology, nanotechnology, biotechnology, bio-informatics, and chemistry.
Many journals have high impact factors:
- Recent Patents On Anti-Cancer Research — 4.295;
- Current Alzheimer Research — 3.889;
- Current Medicinal Chemistry — 3.853;
- Current Cancer Drug Targets — 3.522;
- Current Molecular Medicine — 3.621;
- Current Pharmaceutical Design — 3.452;
- Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry — 3.402;
- Current Drug Targets — 3.021;
- Current Drug Metabolism — 2.976;
- Mini Reviews Medicinal Chemistry — 2.90.
Coverage and materials of the database:
- 140 peer-reviewed journals;
- 8 occupations;
- Electronic books — 800;
- Video books.
Eco-Vector is the official distributor of Bentham Science Publishing journals in the Russian Federation
- Take out a subscription for access to the resource
- Arrange intramural training for the company’s employees