Our company mission is to support the integration of domestic research and scientific institutions with the international scientific community. We intend to accomplish this mission through the use of new online technologies for the search and analysis of scientific information, and by creating tailored solutions and local services related to the training and effective use of available technologies.
Meet our team
Please contact me in order to:
- subscribe to Springer and Elsevier resources;
- obtain additional services from copyright holders;
- launch and develop an electronic scientific journal;
- arrange training courses;
- propose collaboration.
Vadim Dmitrievich Lukov
Project Manager, Promotion of electronic resources
I am responsible for:
- connection to electronic resources of Elsevier, Springer, and other platforms;
- supporting subscribers in the use of resources;
- development of new business areas, including the translation and promotion of your articles and journals.
Artem Andreevich Bogachev
Head, Translation Department
I can assist you with:
- the preparation of your article or book for publication (drafting, translation, proofreading, and design);
- the translation of articles, books, journals (Russian <--> English).
Maxim Dmitrievich Boyarsky
Head, IT department
I specialize in:
- the operation, adjustment, and optimization of the Open Journal System (OJS) platform for placement of the electronic versions of journals;
- operating Public Knowledge Project (PKP) program products such as Open Conference Systems, Open Monograph Press, and Open Harvester Systems;
- interfacing of OJS interaction and international databases and indexing systems.
Evgeny Valentinovich Shchepin
I provide legal support and resolve all such issues related to the company.
Tatyana Alekseevna Dich
I am charged with the following duties:
- editing of scientific medical literature (inspecting vocabulary, fact checking, proofreading of the text, amelioration of the content and stylistic elements);
- proofreading (checking of syntax, spelling, and punctuation); and
- interaction with authors when there are any questions in the course of preparing material for publication.
Natalya Nikolaevna Repyeva
I take charge of the:
- preparations for the editorial-and-publishing tasks of scientific medical literature (journals, monographs, methodical guidelines);
- interaction with printing houses;
- communication with authors, editors, desktop publishers, and the advertising department.
A message from our president
“We are young, ambitious, and excited by the prospect of wonderful emergent transformations in the world of science, especially those connected to the development of electronic technologies. For this reason, we are firmly oriented on the leaders of the world market and are engaged in the promotion of their tools, their knowledge, and also the new technologies that will determine the future development of the world of scientific, technical, and medical information.
Our goal is to make cutting-edge knowledge and technologies more accessible to Russian scientists. We believe that every published article, every access to global databases, and every training course contributes to development of Russian science.”
We will be very happy to meet with you. To write to us, please click here.
Igor Rodin, Company President.