Reasons to submit to Eco-vector LLC journals
- All approved manuscripts, including graduate and doctoral papers, are published free of charge.
- Reviewing is carried out by qualified reviewers in the period from 1 to 2 months.
- Our journals strive to meet all standards adopted for international scientific medical publications.
- Our journals are published in both paper and electronic versions and are available online.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts facilitates the interaction of authors with the editorial Board of a journal.
- The journal publishes articles in Russian and English.
Editorial Boards policy
When considering the received author's materials the editorial Boards of our journals are guided by the following documents:
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals as approved by ICMJE – (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors).
- Guidelines for authors published on the official Journal website;
- International ethical standards for the work of the editorial boards of biomedical journals developed by COPE;
- The Declaration of Helsinki of the world Medical Association "Recommendations for physicians involved in biomedical research involving human subjects" (WMA Declaration of Helsinki - Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects);
- European Convention for the protection of vertebrate animals used for experimental and other scientific purposes (DIRECTIVE 2010/63/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 22 September 2010 on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes).
Preferably the journal publishes the results of studies conducted in accordance with the standard GCP (Good Clinical Practice).
Authors of manuscripts that do not meet our requirements receive a template email without detailing the claims.
If the manuscript is received again and again does not meet all the requirements, it will be rejected without consideration.
After deciding on the proper design of the manuscript to all the requirements, the editorial Board decides on compliance or non-compliance of the manuscript to the profile of the journal.
The accepted manuscript will be sent to reviewers.
Publication of the article is possible only after receiving positive reviews.
Authors who have decided that their research meets the profile of our journal and agree with the policy of the editorial Board should prepare a manuscript in accordance with all the "requirements for manuscripts" and submit the manuscript to the editor through the electronic system of submission of articles on the journal's website.
Our journals are indexed in:
- Russian Science Citation Index – external module of Web of Science;
- Google Schoolar
- Ulrich's Perodicals Directory
- and other databases / indexing agencies
Open Access Policy
We publish Journals under the subscription distribution model and some Open Access journals (in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative) that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All published in Open Access articles have Creative Commons International license (CC BY) for more freely distribution and usage worlwide.
Our journals utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of our journals for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Also, our journals makes the full-text archives on the Russian Science Electronic Library (http://elibrary.ru/).